Friday 9 July 2010

Project Tins

Thought I would share this genius idea.

A Bead Buddies Forum friend Mary, suggested a cute little tin that came free with "Lady Products" to use as a project tin. What a fabulous idea I thought, but the tin looked a little too small for my projects.

After some searching about I came across these Tobacco Tins.



They turned out to be the perfect size for what I needed.

I cut up a bead mat to line the lid and the base.



The lid now makes a perfect little working area...




...and the tin can hold quite a lot of bits, including my thread scissors.




You could have a different little tin for all your various projects :)

Perfect for travelling and sneaking into your overnight bag ;)

If you want to buy your own little tin, here is the link where I bought mine from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.