Saturday 7 August 2010

Duck


This cute little duckie was designed for a challenge, funnily named "DUCKS".


Unfortunately I was a bit tardy and therefore a day or so late to get the piece in to be judged, but I decided she needed to be finished anyway :)


So let me introduce ....... Gertie The Giddy Duck. She is off for a walk in the sun, making sure she has her sunhat on so she doesn't get sunstroke, and of course she has her favourite pink bow around her neck.


Gertie is a brooch, I have sewn a little brooch pin to the back, and she looks so cute just marching across someones jacket.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Sooz, Gertie duckie made my day, smiling and laughing in equal measure now. She's adorable! You come up with such fab ideas!:-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.