Thursday 12 August 2010

Jasper Cluster Pendant

I made most of this a little while ago, but as is quite usual, never got it finished :)

I started with a cable chain which I chopped up into identical sized pieces, I then took some wire, and threaded some Cat's Eye & Stardust beads on, before looping the ends and using them to link two pieces of chain together.



For the pendant part I took a lovely chunk of Purple Jasper, I pinned it through the centre hole and attached cable chain so it draped down the front of the stone and connected to the underneath of the Jasper, before being allowed to dangle down.



To this I then added some little beaded charm using pins and any bead I could lay my hand on that was in the purple and silver colour range.

Another Unfinished Object - finished ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.