Wednesday 3 October 2012

Jewellery making class at Higham Hall.

Last weekend I did my first jewellery making for beginners class at Higham Hall.

I usually do glass-bead making, so this was a new class for me.

The class was from Friday evening through to Sunday morning.  There was just four people booked on the course so it was nice and friendly and the students could grab some one-to-one tuition  not that any of them needed it  :)

Some of the students were a little camera shy, except Sarah & Jose, so I only took pics of them, but somehow the one of Sarah is missing, so sorry Sarah, if you are reading this  :)


These are some of the samples I did at the class....


And the students work  :)  Didn't they do great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.