Thursday 11 July 2013

6/50 Stitches for Afghans

I am working through this book - 50 Stitches for Afghans by Darla Sims.
You can find previous reviews HERE.

So, this is Square 6. I am using Patons 4ply Cotton in Jade.



This square meant me learning a new stitch - puff stitch - I hate it !
You end up with 7 loops on your hook which all have to be hooked off in one sweep, I got into so many knots and it unravelled so many times I nearly threw it away in temper.  But I persevered and got there in the end.

Easy enough to follow instructions for this one, it has a lovely texture when it is complete. I love the pattern the puff stitch makes, I just wish it wasn't so blooming fiddly.

Squares so far:


ps: The Amazon links are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  Just so you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.