Tuesday 9 July 2013

I've started my new jumper

Thanks for reading my "undecided" post and trying to help me out.

A lot of you suggested the grey top, my  mind was actually heading in that direction anyway, so last night I got my yarn together, grabbed a hook and sat down with the pattern.

I did two rows, pulled it all out, then started this one  :)

I WILL complete this, I will, I WILL, I WILL !!  Do you hear me?

Will you remind me?  Will you nag me?  Will you shame me into finishing?  ........ please?

I have changed the suggested hook size to one larger for two reasons, one so it will end up being a little less dense and not so bulky, and two so it will work up a little larger and will fit my ample bossom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.