Wednesday 13 November 2013

Children In Need fund raising

The last couple of days has seen me, along with Marie from Nim & Num, up at Hobbycraft, doing some fund raising for Children In Need.


Shona came along to keep us company, and to get some air from the house, she is still on sick leave after having her tonsils out.

We did Earrings for just one shiny pound, Bangles for £1.50, and decopatch pots for £2.00.


There wasn't actually many people about over these two days, but we did our bit and raised a little for charity, and all the bits we made as samples are still on the table in Carlisle Hobbycraft for sale, with proceeds going into the charity bucket, if you are passing  :)


Concentrating very hard on those earrings.








While I was there I did a colourful memory wire bangle for the Birthday Blog Box.

 I will be there again on Sunday for a couple of hours, from 11.00am - 1.00pm.  Come see me if you like  :)




So, so far in the Birthday Blog Box we have....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.