Monday 24 February 2014

Tangy pink coleslaw


This is my recipe for tangy pink coleslaw, which is yummily delicious and goes with anything.  It is especially nice in a sandwich with a little bit of mature cheddar.

What you need:
  • Carrots
  • Red Cabbage
  • Radish
  • Seafood Sauce dressing
  • Mayonnaise
  • Black Pepper

What you do:
  • So, as usual, no proper quantities, just take a guess.  Grate your carrots  (I used two)
I use my nifty kitchen gadget Tefal Fresh Express, it is one of my favourite gadgets as it just takes as quick to set up as getting the hand grater out of the cupboard, and just as easy to clean.

  • Trim your radish and grate them too.
  •  Euwww, looks like onion  (I hate onion, hence there not being any in my coleslaw!)

  • Then add red cabbage - forgot to take a photo, but you want a similar amount as the carrot. 
  • Give it a good stir up.
  • Mix equal amounts of seafood sauce  (no seafood in it) and mayo with a good sprinkle of black pepper.  Just do a little, you can do more if you need it.
  • Mix.
  • Serve with anything, in a large portion  :)


ps: The Amazon links I've scattered throughout the page are affiliated  if you click and buy I might get a few pennies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.