Wednesday 14 May 2014

Crochet Facecloth kits

I bashed a few of these Facecloths out for Christmas gifts, and the looked so nicely textured but are yet so easy to do, that I thought they might make a nice beginners kit.


With 100% cotton, you can just chuck them in the washing machine and re-use them over and over again.


The texture helps hold the product - soap, shower gel etc.. so you get a good wash going  :)



I have the kits in Cream or White, but when I did the instructions with step-by-step photos, neither the cream or white worked very well, so I had to do it in a cotton mix of aqua.   This colour will not be available as it is not suitable for wash & use, but who wants a bright blue facecloth anyway?  Oh, you do?



Anyway, if you fancy one, you can find them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.