Monday 19 May 2014

Yarn stash

It's kinda like confession time again.  They say that the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
I don't think I am quite there...... yet.

With a little help from Marie from Nim & Num, I set about emptying all the boxes of yarn bits, the bin bags under the stairs, the project bags with bits left in them and the big box full I got off a friend for doing a little task for her.

And this is what I had at the end.  14 x 32 litre crates, all colour coordinated and tidy!

FOURTEEN !!??


Those 14 crates were just part balls though, it didn't include the bags of stuff I have "to do" things with.  Like this lot....


Or this lot...

Or even any of the other three lots I didn't photograph.


But they are all stacked up nice and neat and tidy - and accessible.


What should I make?

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.