Wednesday 21 January 2015

Crochet Chunky Cowl

I am having a bit of a stash-busting, scarf-making thing going on at the moment.  I really need to get rid of some of my massive amount of yarn, and it would be most lovely to make some pennies while I do it.  So I am making winter woolies to pop into my stand at Warwick Tower.

I have 10 balls of this beautiful subtle colour-changing yarn.  Just very slight hints of different shades of blue.  Most pretty.  I used 5 of them to make this cowl/snood/infinite scarf.


Using a crochet "V" stitch, I just crocheted until it was long enough to sew together in an infinite loop.


Which means you can use it single wrapped.....


Or double wrapped for a cosy warm neck.



I nearly kept this myself - but then I thought of the other huge pile of scarves I already have stashed in the cupboard and thought better of it.

Prepare to see some more over the next few weeks as I work hard to de-stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.