Tuesday 17 February 2015

A week of tutorials on "Cut Out & Keep"

A few months ago I was asked if I would be a "superstar" on the "Cut Out & Keep" website.

What this meant was I would write a weeks worth of jewellery making and beading tutorials.  A new one would be published each day.

I did cheat a little and use tutorials I had previously written, as I didn't have time to write fresh ones, this was ok with the website though  :)

And here they are if you would like to have a go at any of them - just click on the links and it will take you to the photo tutorials for you to follow.

Monday - Egyptian Choker

Tuesday - Flower Watch

Wednesday - Sunburst Brooch


Friday - Flower Cabochon


Sunday - Daisy Chain

Do send me photos to soozintheshed@gmail.com or pop them up on my Facebook page if you have joined in and made something from this week  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.