Monday 10 August 2015

An old school desk

I recently picked up this most marvellous old school desk, in a charity shop, for the grand price of just £2.00!  Yep, two shiny pound coins.

I shoved it in the car quick (or rather Hubster did) and dropped it straight off with Daddy L for a quick clean up,  (because he is good at that  :), and it was rather grubby).


When it was all clean and ship-shape, it came back to me. But I needed drawers.  And would you believe it my RUB (REally Useful Box) 4 litre fitted perfectly.  I needed another 14 of them  :)


But the,  just to throw a spanner in the works, when I went to get them I spotted a Curver A4 tray, which also fits perfectly.


Now I cannot decide which one to use.  The RUB box at £5.00 each or the Curver Tray at £3.00 each.

Will trays be easier, are boxes more useful?  Will the lids get on my nerves?   Arggghhhhhh.



Help me choose!

4 comments:

  1. the trays are infinitely prettier.. and lids may get in the way BUT it depends whether youre likely to be moving the box/tray around a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is planned to be for my personal sewing stuff so I might not move it about at all, so I think I might go with the trays afterall :)

      Delete
  2. Trays. The boxes will be a right fanny on.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.