Wednesday 5 August 2015

Denim Tube Dress - free tutorial

I was asked by Hobbycraft to make a simple dress out of some lovely soft denim fabric.

This is the result, a tube dress, super easy to make and if you want to add a bit of extras like pockets or a belt, that is easy too  :)


Perfect for summer holidays, for slipping over your cozzie on the way to the pool, or for a nice evening meal in a lovely warm climate  (not the UK obviously!!)

I especially loved the bright orange thread I chose though.... well, I had to really didn't I?  Denim is just not denim without orange stitching.


To get the full step-by-step tutorial, each step with an accompanying photo, pop yourself over to the Hobbycraft blog, or click on the link below  :)


If you make one I would love to see a photo, email me at soozintheshed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.