Thursday 13 August 2015

Make it yourself - Flamingo Cushion cover

Do you remember the pineapple cushion cover I did a few weeks back for the Hobbycraft blog?

You can find it HERE if you wish to have a look.

Well, while I was working on that, I was also working on a Flamingo cushion cover too.  Still using Tulip products but this time I was drawing and colouring in, rather than the sponging technique I used on the Pineapple.


It was good fun, and if you fancy having a go yourself, you can get my step-by-step tutorial on the Hobbycraft blog by using the link below.

http://blog.hobbycraft.co.uk/how-to-make-a-flamingo-cushion/


(The cushion covers are bought ones and are from Dunelm Mill.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.