Saturday 27 February 2016

It's been ages.....

I don't think I have ever left it a month to blog, a week at worst, but a month?

I mean, where did that month go?  Who stole it?  In fact, where did the last TWO months go since Christmas.  

They say the years get faster as you get older... well, I must be getting really old now then as they are just zipping on by.

So, this post is an apology post really.  I AM still here, working away at new patterns, running workshops, making things, being crafty - I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to write about it all too.

There are numerous blogs in my draft box, waiting to be properly written up.  The photos are there, just need to put words in.   The worst thing is, as time goes by some become irrelevant then have to be deleted, it seems such a waste.

I have done loads in the last month.  I was invited to the Harris Tweed exhibition at Rheged, and met Patrick Grant!   I'll tell you more about that later.
I have also run some Kid's Clubs and Young Folk sessions in the half-term - I will tell you more about that later too.
I am also planning a tour around a few Hobbycrafts in April with my Crochet Fireworks Blanket.  Crewe, Droitwich, Bicester, Derby are booked at the moment, there may be more added later.

Do bear with me, I will be back up and running soon enough I am sure   :)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you come to the Hereford one Sooz and I will pop down :) be great to catch up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're getting back to this!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.