Monday 7 March 2016

Monochrome Crochet Cushion

You know those times when you are sitting on the sofa and you need to craft?  I had just finished one project and really could not be bothered going to the shed to root out new products for a new project, so I had to make use of what I had in the living room.    (I have a storage pouffe box thing with bits of yarn in).

I found a black yarn and white yarn and got to work making a cushion.

Now, if you have followed me for a while I guess you will know that I like colour in my work, black and white just doesn't rock the boat for me.  Black is good, always, and teams up with anything.  White, however, is my least favourite colour to work with.  It;s just ..... boring!


But, I managed and created this cushion front.   But by the time I had done one side I was bored with the pattern so changed it about for the other side.

Now, don't look at this one too long as you might find yourself being hypnotised!



You are getting sleepy......


Well, its finished now, and I really don't like it at all  :)   I should stick to my gut feelings and work with what I feel is right.   As I said, black and white just does not rock my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.