Friday 24 March 2017

Juicy Lemon 'n' Lime Crochet Baby Blanket

I was commissioned to do a baby blanket.  I love commissions off this lady as she is always more than happy to step away from the traditional blue & pink stuff and gives me something interesting to do.



She wanted something pastel, colourful but neutral so I suggested this lovely lemon & lime coloured Baby Print yarn from Hobbycraft.

Teamed with a ball of white to break it up - although having made it I don't think the white was required at all, it blends in like it looks like it is part of the ball.


And so a lovely, soft, gender neutral baby blanket was made.  Big enough to use in a pram, car seat and later on, a cot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, questions, comments and salutations all welcome.